Chrome clear bookmarks
- On your computer, available Chrome.
- At the top right, mouse click even more options.
- In the bottom, click Show advanced level settings.
- In area "Reset settings, ” click Reset configurations.
- When you look at the field that appears, click Reset.
Just what changes when you restore your settings
The following settings will change back to the default:
Just the configurations for the Chrome profile you're signed directly into are reset. Your new configurations will apply across all computers or products in which you’re signed in to your energetic profile.
Troubleshoot reset issuesChrome reset my internet browser configurations
Occasionally, programs you install can transform your Chrome configurations without you once you understand. For the protection, the internet browser checks in the event the configurations were altered every time you introduce Chrome. If Chrome notices that something’s perhaps not in your settings, it will automatically go back to the first settings.