Import bookmarks from another computer
Bookmarks allow you to jump towards desired website instantaneously without dealing with a number of links.
If you use both desktop computer and a laptop regularly, if you have got bookmarked some website pages on your desktop computer computer’s web browser, you might also want the bookmarks in your laptop’s web browser aswell.
Luckily you can import your bookmarks from your own desktop computer to your Windows laptop (and the other way around) with only several simple steps.
Here is how:
- Get on your Windows PC.
- Link a USB flash drive towards computer system.
- Open your favorite browser. (E.g. Mozilla Firefox inside demonstration.)
- Click the Bookmarks icon (icon with a celebrity) from the menu bar at the very top.
- Through the available listing, click Show all Bookmarks.
- On the Library window, click on the Import and Backup drop-down record through the top.
- Mouse click Export Bookmarks to HTML through the available alternatives.
Note: Ensure that you have connected your USB flash drive to your Computer, therefore the drive is available.
- Once the Export Bookmarks File box opens up up, simply click to choose the attached USB flash drive whilst the destination place.
- Click Save to save lots of your bookmarks into the lightweight drive.
- Take away the lightweight drive from the pc and link it to a target laptop computer PC in which you want to import the bookmarks.
- Once this is accomplished, stick to the measures from 2 to 6, and from displayed options, click Import Bookmarks from HTML whenever on action 6.
- Once done, through the opened field, locate and then click to find the USB Flash Drive and choose the goal file that contains the details of the conserved bookmarks.