Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
Find the "Bookmarks" option from file bar. From right here, go right to the web page that you want to delete.Select the celebrity icon. This is actually the symbol when you look at the top right-hand place of one's internet browser off to the right of the search bar. A menu entitled "Edit your Bookmarks" can look.
Go through the box called "eliminate Bookmark." To ascertain if bookmark ended up being erased reopen your web browser and appearance using your "Bookmarks" symbol within toolbar.
Process 2Deleting Several Bookmarks
- Start your Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Click the Bookmarks button from your own toolbar. From right here a dropdown menu will appear where you can select "Show All Bookmarks." This may open up your collection screen.
- Click the folder you intend to edit. Select this folder through the left-hand pane. Its items will be within the right-hand window.
- Choose the bookmarks you wish to erase. Click on the file you want to erase and hold down the ⌘ Command secret whilst you scroll within the other bookmarks you want to erase.
- Find the cog icon. This is found in the upper left-hand part and it will cause a dropdown selection to look. Choose "Delete."
Ask a Question
If this question (or the same one) is answered twice inside area, please click the link to allow united states know.
- If you unintentionally eliminate a bookmark, you are able to open up the Organize Bookmarks supervisor, and struck "get a handle on" after which "z."
- You'll pull a bookmark from Mozilla Firefox even although you do not have a web connection.