December 8, 2020
How to sync with Google?
Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad
You can easily sync Google Calendar aided by the Calendar app that comes on the iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your own iPhone or iPad .
- Touch Mail, connections, Calendars > Add account > Google.
- Enter your email Next.
- Enter your code. When you have iOS 7 or here therefore utilize 2-Step Verification, enter an application password instead of your regular code.
- Touch Following.
- Email messages, contacts, and calendar activities will now sync straight with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, switch off another services.
- Open the Calendar software in your iPhone to visit your Google Calendar activities.
Change which calendars get syncedWhich calendars are immediately synced
- Any calendars you see under "My Calendars" in Google Calendar on your computer
- Check always or uncheck the names of every calendars.
- Within the bottom correct corner, click Save.
- If you are done, refresh your calendar.
If you regularly sync making use of the "Delegation" tool in Apple Calendar, you'll want to switch that off for Calendar sync to the office.
- Open Apple Calendar on your computer.
- Inside top kept part, simply click Calendar > Preferences.
- Click the Accounts loss > Delegation.
- Uncheck all calendars.
Bing Calendar functions that don't work on Apple Calendar
- Email notifications for occasions
- Create new Google calendars
- Place Scheduler
Share this article
Transfer bookmarks from one computer to another
September 9, 2015
How to Sync Google Chrome bookmarks?
April 23, 2016
How to sync computers?
April 5, 2016