December 31, 2021
Click the menu option and choose Options.Preferences.
Select the panel.
- Set Firefox will: to utilize customized options for history.
- Close To Take cookies from sites, click Exceptions….
To set Firefox to block snacks from all web pages:
- Towards the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox option and pick .At the top the Firefox window, click the selection after which pick .On the menu club, click the menu and choose .At the top of the Firefox screen, go through the menu and choose .
Click on the menu key and choose Options.Preferences.
- Find the panel.
- Set Firefox will: to utilize customized configurations for history.
- Eliminate the check level from Accept snacks from web sites.
- Click OK to shut your options window.Click near to close the tastes window.Close the Preferences screen. Close the about:preferences web page. Any modifications you have made will immediately be conserved.
Share this article
Transfer bookmarks from one computer to another
September 9, 2015
How to make a Internet browser?
October 3, 2015
Transfer bookmarks to new computer
December 2, 2019