With PhpStorm, you can use both called limbs and light-weight limbs (bookmarks). PhpStorm provides interface for generating, merging, and changing between branches and bookmarks, see Switching Between Operating Directories. You are able to run instructions in the embedded Terminal, see Working with Embedded Local Terminal.
With this web page:
For information on changing between limbs and bookmarks, see Switching Between performing Directories.
Starting the Branches pop-up number
A lot of the operations with branches and bookmarks are invoked from Branches pop-up number.
Record reveals all Mercurial repositories underneath the task root, most of the called limbs, and all the bookmarks in them. The current repository therefore the present bookmark are marked with a tick. Title for the current named part is shown when you look at the specific hg location regarding reputation bar:
To start the Branches pop-up listing, do among after:
- Regarding the Status bar, click the title associated with current known as part in dedicated hg location.
- From the main selection, select .
- On framework selection associated with Editor or variation Control device screen, pick .
Creating a named branch
- In the Branches pop-up number, click brand new department.
- Into the Create brand new department dialog package that opens, specify the name associated with new part.
The latest part straight away becomes active and its name is shown from the Status club in hg area.
Producing a bookmark
- In Branches pop-up listing, click brand new Bookmark.
- Within the brand new Bookmark dialog box that starts, specify the name associated with the bookmark is produced.
- Specify, whether you need to change to this new bookmark straight away or otherwise not.
- To trigger the newest bookmark and thus allow tracking and updating the light-weight part the bookmarks identifies, keep the Inactive check field cleared. This new bookmark immediately becomes active and its particular name's marked with a tick inside Branches pop-up listing.
- To have a sedentary bookmark developed, that's, to remain in the present light-weight part (bookmark) or named branch and switch to the newest bookmark later on, choose the Inactive check package.