Sync my account
Check it out: Twitch Integration is here now! You can now have a dedicated Discord server for several of one's closest sub friends to chill in and spam Giphys and emotes. Kappa.
Essential beginning note: whilst you can be involved in any Twitch-Integrated host on cellular, it is important to very first sync your bank account on desktop.
Q: In Which do We begin? How can I arranged a sub-only host?
A: few actions to simply take here. Let's plunge in!
- Sync your Discord account along with your partnered Twitch account. Easy material! Only undergo User Settings > Connections > Twitch. We are going to have help for other systems (like YouTube and Twitter!) coming soon!
- Set up a host and Sync it along with your Twitch account by entering host Settings > Twitch Integration. Professional tip: You can do this with multiple accounts! Twitch stream talk events tend to be top-tier.
- When you have done this, you will find a fresh permissions role has-been auto-created especially for Twitch subs. It is possible to re-name this role, along with adjust their particular permissions under Server Settings > Roles. Since this part is immediately managed because of the Twitch integration, you cannot manually designate or erase users from this.
That's it! You can include mods and admins by assigning individual permissions to brand new roles (check-out this short article to find out more thereon). You may also assign your subs a special shade, so all their user brands could appear in yellow showing everyone else exactly how cool they are. Cool.
Q: exactly what do i really do with Twitch people withn't renewed their subscription?
A: we now have two choices for this. It is possible to select Pull Role, and they're going to drop their particular certain sub-only permissions role, and whatever permissions you offered the sub role. You could do things such as just let subs kind messages and post backlinks, you can also forego all unique treatment. Completely your responsibility. Usually, you are able to select Kick, and they're going to be kicked from host completely.
Q: Whoa, Occasionally subs have just a little behind, y'know? I don't wish one to be kicked because they forget a subscription straight away!
A: Well, that's not exactly a question. But! You can provide your overall subs a Resub Grace Period, by going into host Settings > Twitch Integrations. While it's set to 1 day by default, it is possible to give your subs a small amount of freedom and increase the sophistication duration for them to restore their registration. No worries, dude.
Q: WHAT MAKES the SUBS NOT SHOWING UP?! I SWEAR I RECENTLY GOT 2 SUBS THIS INSTANT AND THEY'RE never WITHIN MY SERVER. ANGER. FRUSTRATION. UNHAPPY FROWNY FACE.
A: relax there, soldier. Today, we have the Twitch Integration feature set to re-sync your customer condition every hour. If there is someone super essential you must bring on board right-away, then you can click on the refresh switch next to "Synced Subs" under Server Settings > Twitch Integration. Hey everyone! Enter here!
Q: How do I join a sub-only channel?
A: Through The top! Here you will find the steps:
- Go on and sync your Twitch account along with your Discord account, by starting User Settings > Connections > Twitch.
- Discord will automatically sync along with your Twitch account, and you will get a hold of most of the streamers you are subbed to in the Connections loss! You'll strike the "Join host" switch and you should get unique sub part, similar to that.
Q: I joined / had been part of this streamer's station, where's my sub role?
A: If you join a streamer's station at any point before you decide to strike the "join server" switch in your Twitch connections, all you need to do is ensure that you sync your Twitch account together with your Discord account, then wait as much as one hour for Discord's sub-sync to activate. Or, you understand, you can bug the streamer politely to sync up quicker to get to the enjoyable ASAP.