Google Chrome sync settings
You may be having problems syncing your facts about Chrome if you get a sync error or if you've made modifications to your synced information but don't notice it on various other products.
Initially, make an effort to see what caused the problem
- On your desktop, available Chrome.
- At the top right, view considerably . If Chrome discovered a sync mistake, the icon are going to be orange.
- Simply Click More .
- Click on the error.
- Stick to the instructions to fix the situation.
Next, decide to try these guidelines
In the event that measures above don’t assistance, take to some of those effortless fixes:
Register to Chrome again. If you updated your Bing Account recently, that may be inducing the issue.
Disconnect and reconnect your Google Account to Chrome.
- At the very top right, mouse click even more Settings.
- Mouse click Disconnect your Bing Account.
- Close and quit Chrome completely, after that re-open Chrome.
Update your passphrase. If you’ve set a sync passphrase on a single computer system, you’ll want to go into the exact same passphrase on all of your other computer systems you need to sync.
- At the bottom, click Advanced sync settings.
- You will see one of the following:
- “Your information had been encrypted together with your Bing code.” If you notice this message, enter your earlier Bing Account title and code.
- “Your information was encrypted with a sync passphrase.” If you see this message, enter the sync passphrase that you produced.
Enhance Chrome. Sometimes, Chrome may have difficulty syncing if you're on a mature version of the browser. Revision into latest variation.
Chromebook people: Talk to your administrator
If you're making use of a Chromebook at your workplace, college, or any other team, your company might change some of your sync configurations. When you yourself have dilemmas, speak to your administrator.
Casey is a Chromebook specialist and composer of this assistance web page. Assist her enhance this informative article by leaving feedback here.