August 6, 2021
Google Chrome bookmarklet
With a tiny bit of work, it can save you straight to pouch utilizing a bookmarklet in Chrome for iOS. Listed here is how:
Setting up the Bookmarklet
- Open pouch, tap the pouch menu, and faucet Assistance.
- Tap How-to Save Your Self.
- Discover the "From Cellphone Safari" area, and touch Install. (Note: Tapping Install starts Safari and copies a code snippet to your clipboard. This is found in action 8.)
- Overlook the Safari bookmarklet install process. Instead, available Chrome, and check-out any site (such as for example
- Tap the Menu option at the very top, and touch the star switch to produce a bookmark.
- Replace the name of bookmark to "conserve to pouch".
- Be sure that "Cellphone bookmarks" could be the destination folder.
- Delete the Address, faucet into the empty area, and touch the Paste popup so the rule that was copied in 3 is placed.
- Touch Protect.
Making use of the Bookmarklet
- Head to a typical page you'd choose to save to pouch
- Tap inside search/URL box at the top, and type in "Save to pouch".
- Look for the search result followed by a celebrity (indicating it is your bookmarklet), and touch it.
Share this article
Transfer bookmarks from one computer to another
September 9, 2015
Google Chrome account
April 29, 2022
Google Chrome bookmarks export
January 7, 2020