Google Favorites folder
once you install Google Drive on the house windows Computer, it makes an independent folder naming “Google Drive” on your own individual folder and creates a shortcut to WIndows Explorer Favorites selection. Any content you want to sync with Bing Drive, you ought to wear it the folder by hand. For many of you, making Google Drive your default papers folder could be essential as you desire your saved documents (those of Documents folder) automatically go to Bing Drive maintain it in sync. At Google Product Forums, David stocks tips get it done that is applicable for Microsoft windows 7, perhaps not Microsoft windows 8, 8.1 or 1o.
As area settings of papers also similar variety of folders are a little different on Windows 8 and 10, I am showing you how to alter the default Documents location to Google Drive or a sub folder of Bing Drive.
Make Bing Drive the Default Documents folder on Microsoft windows 8 or 10
- On Microsoft windows Explorer, from left-hand side, right-click on Documents folder and click Properties.
- Inside properties screen, under area tab, visit Move.
- It'll ask to select your destination. Select Google Drive folder from left side – from preferences entries, and struck Choose Folder(or you can choose any subfolder inside Google Drive).
- Mouse click okay for confirmation.
- Afterward, it will probably ask you whether to move existing files of Documents folder to Google Drive or not. I suggest you move files by hitting sure.
- You're done, configurations Google Drive your default area of Documents folder.
This will make your papers save to Google Drive immediately whenever any program or you put or save any file into the papers folder. That is helpful for those who would you like to hold all files and files of papers to quickly sync with Google Drive on Microsoft windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
How to Revert back
To replace the standard Documents folder destination, once more right-click on it and choose Move under area loss, then select folder from C:\users\\Documents.