Google Sync Devices
- Android Os 2.2+.
- In the event that you receive the message "Your domain calls for smart phone administration. Kindly install the Google Apps Device Policy application to enforce protection policies" in your Android os device, you'll want to put in the Google Apps Device Policy app.
Some organizations need their users to put in the Google Apps Device Policy software on their device. Failure to install the software may stop your mail, diary, and associates from syncing along with your device. Speak to your G Suite administrator to get more details.
Your administrator can set here protection policies:
- Unit code power.
- Device code size.
- Quantity of invalid passwords permitted before the device is wiped.
- Quantity of recently expired passwords being obstructed.
- Range days before a device password expires.
- Amount of idle minutes before a tool immediately locks.
- Application auditing.
- Remote account elimination from a tool.
- Remote wipe a computer device.
- Unit policy app variation demands.
- Quantity of times device isn't synced before cleaning.
- Blocking of security-compromised products.
Your administrator can also configure Wi-Fi networks and control community accessibility certificates with the software. They could choose to conceal a network's details to make certain that only people that have the system name and password can hook up to it.Just what people can do with all the Google Apps Device Policy app
Whenever you start the product policy application on your own unit, it opens up on Status display screen. To view the guidelines or emails display screen, swipe from the remaining to pick the display screen you want to see. You can use these devices policy application to:
- Control your device: you have access to the My Devices page to ring, secure, and locate your product including reset your screen-lock PIN. You may remotely wipe your device in case your administrator features enabled remote wipe for users.
Note: Your location information is not shared with your administrator.
- Sync your device: From the reputation display screen, you can see if your product last effectively synced using the host. To manually sync your device to make sure that you've got the many current guidelines, you touch Sync Now.
- View protection policies and system options: on guidelines display screen, you will see the security guidelines that your administrator set in your unit. If for example the product does not conform to any of the ready policies, you'll want to take action to eliminate all of them. You will see the list of facts about your product which can be distributed to your administrator, such product policy application version, unit OS variation, device design, your email address, etc. You are able to see the Wi-Fi companies that your particular administrator configured and server certificates.
- Get multiple-account support: If you establish the product policy software with numerous G Suite accounts with different guidelines, the essential restrictive plan is implemented on your own product. If one domain needs these devices PIN to be 4 characters lengthy and another needs that it is 6 characters very long, these devices enforces the 6-character size. To find out more, G Suite directors can easily see handle Android devices.
- Create a work profile: Should your company is signed up for Android os for Work, you can establish a-work profile when you have an Android os 5.0+ device that supports handled pages. Android for Work enables you to effortlessly switch between work and personal apps on your own device.