December 14, 2019
Save to bookmarks
This tutorial will highlight how to save yourself and handle your Bookmarks in RoboForm.
There are a number various techniques you can save Bookmarks in RoboForm.
Saving a Bookmark
- To save a Bookmark, type in the web site address of this bookmark that you want to truly save. As an example, www.google.com.
- Once you've achieved the website, navigate towards RoboForm toolbar and select Bookmarks>New.
- RoboForm will automatically advise a name for the Bookmark, or you can create your very own name. After you have chosen a title, ensure that the package close to .Password-protect. is checked to be able to protect the bookmark together with your Master code. After that, click Save.
- Another way to truly save a Bookmark is go right to the internet site and then click on Save in the RoboForm toolbar.
- When the Save window seems, make sure the Bookmark icon is selected, after that click Save.
Organizing Bookmarks into Files
- It is possible to organize your Bookmarks directly into folders when you go to RoboForm>Editor.
- The RoboForm Editor will open up, visit Bookmarks. Then, click on the folder symbol generate a unique folder.
- Supply the folder a title and click OK.
- Another way to produce a new folder should right go through the Home symbol or right click on any folder and choose "New Folder..."
- You are able to go Bookmarks to folders by correct hitting the Bookmark and picking "go..."
- a package can look requesting which folder that you want to move the Bookmark to. Dual go through the folder and pick OK. Your Bookmark is currently moved to the folder you selected.
- If you're preserving a Bookmark the very first time you could keep it in a specific folder. Go directly to the internet site you want to truly save as a Bookmark, click on Bookmarks and choose "New..."
Share this article
September 9, 2015
December 2, 2019
October 31, 2014