Export Google Chrome
To get the GSA's freshly-created certificate to enable you to add it as a reliable number for the connector, proceed with the process of your selected web browser and for the command line.
- Navigate to the GSA's safe search at https://gsa.example.local/.
- a caution page seems using the message, This Connection is Untrusted.
This message appears since the certificate is self-signed and never finalized by a dependable Certificate Authority.
- Simply click i realize the Risks and click Add Exception.
- Hold back until the View... button is clickable, then click it.
- Go to the Details loss and click Export....
- Save the certification in your connector's directory aided by the title gsa.crt.
- Simply click Close, then click Cancel to close the windows.
- Navigate to the GSA's protected search at https://gsa.example.local/.
a warning web page seems using message, your website's protection certification is certainly not reliable! Within the place bar, there must be a red padlock with an 'x' onto it.
- Click on the padlock, then click certification Information.
- Click Close, and then click Cancel to shut the windows
- Execute the following command:
openssl s_client -connect gsahostname:443 < /dev/null
- Copy the section that begins with -BEGIN CERTIFICATE- and concludes with -END CERTIFICATE- (like the BEGIN and END CERTIFICATE portions) into a fresh file.
- Save the file in your connector's directory site with the title gsa.crt.