Bookmarks on Google
You'll go rapidly between pages, chapters, and bookmarks on your Bing Play Books app (Android os only) using Skim mode.
Skim through pages
You'll flip through a book’s pages rapidly in Skim mode.
- Open the book.
- Tap the biggest market of the web page.
- Swipe to quickly flip through pages. You may make use of the development club at the bottom of the screen.
- To return towards web page you began on, touch the page thumbnail regarding the progress club.
Jump to a page
Once you know the web page quantity you need to visit:
- Touch the page quantity when you look at the top right.
- Type the web page number you intend to jump to.
Go to a chapter
To jump to a certain chapter or subheading:
- Touch the part title into the top remaining.
- Touch the section or subheading you wish to leap to.
Visit a bookmarked page or note
- Touch “Bookmarks” or “Notes” tab.
- Touch the bookmark or note you desire.
See present bookmarks
Your four latest bookmarks appear from the progress club. Touch the bookmark to scroll towards bookmarked web page.